Meet the Walt Disney World Moms Panel
Disney Parks announced Thursday the Walt Disney World Moms Panel has unveiled a new feature – the panelists can receive and answer guests’ questions in Spanish.
In addition to the first-ever bilingual offerings, two new specialty areas will be added to the site − Disneyland Resort and runDisney. These features are available to guests at www.DisneyWorldMoms.com.
The Walt Disney World Moms Panel is an online forum that serves as a resource for planning Disney Parks vacations. From the most thrilling attractions at Disneyland Resort and how to make the most of Disney Vacation Club points at Walt Disney World Resort, to the decks of Disney Cruise Line and immersive international itineraries of Adventures by Disney, the panel offers advice and personal experiences to help turn dream vacations into reality.[ Also Read: Raman Media Network Books for Children ]
As the Moms Panel expands, Disney Parks will look to rebrand in 2012 with details to come later this year.
Disney Parks received thousands of applications from the U.S., Canada and United Kingdom to be considered for the Walt Disney World Moms Panel. Each panelist went through three rounds of interviews before they were selected to follow in the footsteps of more than 60 moms, dads, grandparents and guardians who have signed on to share their knowledge and passion for the Disney brand with others.
Here is the 2012 Walt Disney World Moms Panel:
- Amanda Ficili; Mendocino, Calif. (Disneyland Resort)
- Andrea Houston-Lingman; Jamison, Pa. (Disney Vacation Club)
- Ari Krell; Reseda, Calif. (Disneyland Resort)
- Ashley Forster; Suffolk, Va.
- Elisabeth Lackey; Myrtle Beach, S.C. (Adventures by Disney)
- Jodie Hilson; Thomasville, Ga.
- Kim Dillen; Charlotte, N.C.
- Kirsten Etmanski; Burlinton, Ontario
- Laura Munkel; Elkhart, Ind. (Disney Vacation Club)
- Lori Lovell; Morganfield, Ky. (runDisney)
- Malanie Rivera; Jamaica, N.Y. (Spanish-Language)
- Nancy Walshe; Lilburn, Ga. (Disney Cruise Line)
- Scott Houston; Calhoun, Ga.
- Stacy Cacciatore; Fort Mill, S.C.
- Sue Farrell; Cheshire, United Kingdom
Entering its fifth year, the Walt Disney World Moms Panel is an online forum where guests can get tips and insights for a Disney vacation from real moms, dads, grandparents and guardians who have mastered the art of planning Disney vacations.
Guests can pose questions to the panelists, as well as gain access to other vacation-planning tools for booking a Disney vacation. Featuring just 12 members during its inaugural year in 2008, the panel now boasts 42 park-savvy panelists.