RMN Foundation Opens Its First Free School in New Delhi
RMN Foundation, which is an educational and public charitable organization, opened its first free school formally for children on Wednesday, July 22, at Dwarka in New Delhi.
Christened “Friends of the Future,” RMN Foundation schools will provide modern education free of charge to poor, orphaned, and disadvantaged children in all parts of India and abroad.
Using the non-traditional pedagogical models, the education in these schools is based on an innovative Constructive Education Framework developed by the RMN Foundation.
As one of the objectives of the “Friends of the Future” schools is to help build a cultured, civilized society, the program began Wednesday with introduction to the behavioural aspects of education.
The students attending the class were taught how to behave in the class and with the community in order to make them responsible citizens.
The following behavioural aspects were discussed under the program.
- Always be punctual and regular
- Try to wear formal dress while coming to attend the class
- Sit properly in the class
- Do not make noise in the class
- Do not make crosstalk
- Do not do sidetalk
- Do not answer collectively
- Raise your hand to answer
- Only that student should answer who is asked to answer
- Do not argue with the teacher
- Always complete the work given for home
- Maintain a daily diary and note down the salient features of learning in it
- Always speak loudly with confidence when you are asked to speak
- Write big letters clearly in your note book and on the board
Early to bed and early to rise makes a person healthy, wealthy, and wise.
- Go to sleep at 10 p.m.
- Wake up at 6 a.m.
- Always do warm up exercises in the morning
- Brush your teeth twice a day – in the morning and before you go to bed
- Always take a balanced and controlled diet
- Do not watch TV for more than 30 minutes a day and watch only English news program
- Read good storybooks and / or comic books for supplementary education and discuss your learning with your friends and family members
- Avoid using mobile phones and other gadgets
- Do not smoke and also shun other bad habits
- Do not wander aimlessly
- Bring calmness to your behaviour
- Always speak the truth
- Be honest to yourself and others
- Always try to help others selflessly
- Respect your parents and other elders
- Honour your words and commitments
- Fix time to complete a job and try to complete it on time. Communicate immediately in case of lapses
- Help build a clean and morally sound society
Discuss all the learning points stated above with your parents, class fellows and teachers in school, friends, relatives, and others.
Formed in May 2015, RMN Foundation is the corporate social responsibility (CSR) arm of the Raman Media Network (RMN) Company, which is working in diversified content creation, management, and distribution businesses on a global scale.
RMN Foundation is registered as an educational and public charitable Trust with the Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi at New Delhi, India. You can get more information about RMN Foundation at its website.