Applications Invited for Government Jobs in India
The government of India’s initiative MyGov plans to create a data bank of resumes of various seniority levels and specializations.
This data bank, according to the government, may be sourced by it periodically to engage citizen experts in various domains for contractual services in various positions across ministries, departments, organizations, institutions, and specialized entities.
The list of positions, domains and specializations currently being considered is given below. The desired qualifications for each position can be seen by clicking on this link.
The government says the desired qualifications listed are only indicative and not exhaustive.
The positions are:
1. Editorial Writers – Various Seniority Levels | #EditorialWriter
2. Researchers – Various Seniority Levels | #Reseracher
3. Software Developers – Various Specialities | #SoftwareDeveloper
4. Data Scientists – Various Seniority Levels | #DataScientist
5. Graphic Designers – Various Seniority Levels | GraphicDesigner
6. Video Editors – Various Seniority Levels | #VideoEditor
7. Digital Content Script Writers – Various seniority levels | #ScriptWriter
8. Advertising Professionals – Various Seniority Levels | #Advertising
9. Senior Management – Various Seniority Levels | #SeniorManagement
10. Academic Experts – Various Seniority Levels | #AcademicExpert
11. Social Media Experts – Various Seniority Levels | #SocialMedia
12. App Developers – Various Seniority Levels | #AppDeveloper
Interested citizens may submit their detailed resumes in PDF format indicating the position in which they are interested on the first page of the resume.
To submit the resumes, citizens may use the hashtag of the respective position in the comment box on this page and then upload their resume in PDF format.
For example, if a person is applying for Academic Expert, they may submit their resume in PDF format while writing in comment box #AcademicExpert Resume Attached. The respective hashtags can be seen above along with the list of the positions.
The resumes will be scrutinised by MyGov, and shortlisted resumes will be contacted for further discussion / interview.
According to the government, the compensation package will be discussed in the direct interactions and the submission of resumes in this forum does not guarantee engagement or employment.
Photo courtesy: MyGov